<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]I have received conflicting advice about which to use so I'd like for you all to chime in. The manual for my 50D states:<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]About Adobe RGB<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]This color space is mainly used for commercial printing and other industrial uses. The setting is not recommended if you do not know about image processing, Adobe RGB, and Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 (Exif 2.21). The image will look very subdued in the sRGB personal computer environment and with printers not compatible with Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 (Exif 2.21). Post-processing of the image with software will therefore be required.<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: Arial;"]About me:<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]I shoot in RAW (have had color space set to Adobe RGB). I convert from RAW to jpeg using DPP version 3.6.1. I do not print at home (now). I have used Adorama, Target andWalgreens for various prints (mostly small stuff 4X6, etc.) with varying success. I have noticed that some of my prints appear to be off (this is where I should admit that I have not calibrated either my laptop of LCD monitor yet [:$])the main problem I have seen with my prints is a general &ldquo;dullness&rdquo; to some of them. Some look perfect though. I guess it could also be the less than stringent practices within the photo labs (I use the term loosely) of Target and Walgreens!