I'm heading to Seattle with my girlfriend for 8.5 days in mid-August. We'll be attending a wedding (she'll be in it) and I'll be taking some pictures at it. We aren't the hired photographers, and I want to make an (initial) effort to let the hired photog do his thing (his contract says the guest list can't include any professional photographers - I've never earned a dollar for any of my pictures, so it'll be interesting discussions if it comes up). We may also attend a Canon seminar "Environmental Portraits and Landscapes with EOS" at a park in Seattle. I'll bet we'll do a bunch of touristy stuff during our time there, in between her duties as maid of honor, etc. It's our "fun" trip for the year, and I'm willing to spend a bit for some fun stuff to rent while we're there. We'll have portraiture, landscapes, street shooting, etc. Any comments on the below list of ideas, or others you might throw in?

Our current owned/borrowed arsenal:

Cameras: Canon 1D Mark III, 40D, Rebel XTi

Lenses: Canon 16-35/2.8II, 24-105/4LIS, 28-135, 50/1.8, 70-200/2.8IS, 85/1.2

Other: Four 580EXII, stands, gels, umbrellas, reflector

Rental ideas (I'm thinking two rentals max, but could get talked into three with a good reason):

24 tilt/shift (I know it's manual focus, but since I'm not the prime wedding photog, I can play)

17 tilt/shift (it's Seattle...assuming the lens is even available)

200/2 (I've heard so many great things about this lens...mega-pricey, but it'd be fun!)

24/1.4II

35/1.4

Other thoughts?