<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"]Well here is the scenario.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I got a phone call from a distraught bride on Wednesday to say that her photographer had come down with swine flu and could we shoot her wedding.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] My wife and I have done a bit of work around the place but had never contemplated a wedding.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] We were shi*ing ourselves.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Well long story cut short, the wedding was on Saturday, three days to prepare, great.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Have a look at these few and tell me what you think.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] 50D 24 &ndash; 105L f/4 IS USM, lens arrived on Friday afternoon and a borrowed 40D with a 17 -85 EFS f/4-5.6 IS USM which my wife used and had to get use toin12 hours before the wedding.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<o><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Let me know what you think, for a beginner.[]</o>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]Scott Wicks[&amp;][D]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"][img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x600/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_7464-web.JPG[/img]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x600/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_7489-web.JPG[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/400x600/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_3948-web.JPG[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/600x400/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/IMG_5F00_3858_5F00_edited_2D00_1-web.JPG[/img]