After reviewing almost every portrait I've taken, I decided that the following photos are probably the best I've done recently.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]I think the first one is just about perfect, just wish I would've shot at f/2.8 to get more in focus<span style="text-decoration: line-through;"], but I still think they're pretty damn nice.<span style="text-decoration: line-through;"] I also noticed they look a bit over exposed/too bright, but I think it kinda looks nice. But all-in-all I like these the best out of my collection. Straying away from my tendency's to mess with contrast, I actually like them better as they are now.

*The feedback just from the first reply made me realize I did over do it on the post processing, so I decided to run them through again but this time I layed off from messing with the contrast and blacks in selective color. I even decided to throw in a bunch more photos*

C&amp;C is highly welcomed.

Everything was shot with a Canon 350D and the 85mm f/1.8 USM lens. &lt;---(effin' amazing lens &lt;3)

*REDID*

Camera Body: Canon EOS 350D
Lens: Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM
F-stop: &fnof; / 1.8
Shutter: 1/4000
ISO: 200

*REDID*

Shutter: 1/4000

*NEW*

Shutter: 1/2500

*NEW*

F-stop: &fnof; / 2.8
Shutter: 1/1250
ISO: 100

*More, just because I can. *

And here's three from NY a week ago; right click, "view image" to see them full view.

C&amp;C is highly welcomed.