<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]Not long ago I have all my film during my trip to the east US developed and scanned. It was a long process in the darkroom all by myself and even longer facing my iMac and Nikon film scanner... Finally, I have put everything together and the pictures are now ready to show!

<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]I used my Canon 1V-HS along with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II lens all the way, and the film loaded was Ilford HP5 400 Plus. It was a bit too fast to use ISO400 films on a sunny day, but the HP5 film was the only film handy. I get to use f/11 and f/16 often to slow down the shutter a bit while getting desired DOF for landscape. Overall, I get the result I expected.

<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]So, here is the Manhattan I saw from my viewfinder.<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]..

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN01-Harvard-Square.jpg[/img]

(Wait... This is the Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA... Well, the day before I arrived in NYC)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN02-Manhattan-Streets.jpg[/img]

(Standing in the middle of the road to look at the Empire State Building)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN03-Manhattan-Door-of-Danger.jpg[/img]

(A door full of danger)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN04-Manhattan-WTC.jpg[/img]

(To build from the ground up - once the WTC towers were supposed to be here...)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN05-Manhattan-I-Love-NY.jpg[/img]

("I Love NY" for $10)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN06-Manhattan-Wall-St_2E00_.jpg[/img]

(Wall St. but no traffic)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN07-Manhattan-Docks.jpg[/img]

(A Manhattan Dock with the Statue at a distance)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN08-Manhattan-Skyline-with-People.jpg[/img]

(A Manhattan Skyline - with all kinds of people...)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN09-The-Statue-and-People-with-Cameras.jpg[/img]

(The Statue and people with cameras)

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.Forum+Use/SCAN10-The-Statue.jpg[/img]

(Our symbol of freedom)

<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]I<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]'d like to hear how you think of the pictures. Plus, I like the feeling of film.[]

<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]Benjamin