<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000; font-size: 9pt;"]Hello everybody,<o></o>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000; font-size: 9pt;"]I probably have a stupid question, but I cannot answer to this question on my own. I got these two lenses after reading multiple reviews on both of them. It looks like that Canon EFS 17-55 IS USM lens is much superior in terms of quality than Canon EFS 18-200mm IS as well as it is much more expensive. It doesn&rsquo;t have the samezoom range but itshould do better images. I decided to test both of them against each other shooting with the same zoom ranges and all settings. I can see that distortion might be more obvious on Canon EFS 18-200mm IS but in term of the quality such as sharpness, colors and even Chromatic Aberrations it doesn&rsquo;t look that different. Really, I don't see something that stands out and noticeable. I am kind of upset since I spent much more money on Canon EFS 17-55 IS USM and expected that this investment will pay off dramatically. I might be wrong and probably look at wrong points to compare them. Please let me know what you think about these lenses and how to find out the advantages of the Canon EFS 17-55 IS USM in terms of the quality. Now, it looks like that that Canon EFS 18-200mm IS is pretty good choice regardless reviews on it and does the same job that Canon EFS 17-55 IS USM can do<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"] [/b]and even more. I might be totally wrong.<b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"]<o></o>[/b]

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000; font-size: 9pt;"]I am highly appreciate your inputs and advices,<o></o>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000; font-size: 9pt;"]Thanks