[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.94/firstlight_5F00_web.jpg[/img]CANON PHOTOGRAHY IN THE PARK PHOTO CONTEST 2009

PLEASE VOTE to select the Grand Prize Winner. If you do, you can enter to win a free Canon Rebel T1i and 18-55mm IS kit ( $899)

It is a great pleasure to inform you all that, my photo “FIRST LIGHT” has been selected as a top 10 finalist in “Adult” section of “Canon Photography in the Parks” Photo Contest 2009. There is an online voting going on to select the “Grand Prize Winner” from the top 10 finalist of both “TEEN” and “ADULT” group. Please cast your vote for your favorite one. They are all excellent photographs from the people who loves photography .... just like you and me. By any chance if you choose mine. No doubt I will be in mile high. I will appreciate if you encourage your friends and family members too. Please be fair. Only one vote per email address.

To vote please click the link below. After selecting your Favorite from the “Teen” section, click ‘continue ‘to go next page. Next page you will find my picture with my name “Dhiman Heerak” under it. After that you have to fill up a form to cast your vote and enter in a “Sweepstakes/Draw” to win a Canon Digital SLR camera Kit - T1i (Approximate retail Value is about $899)

Link: http://www.usa.canon.com/parks

So best of luck for you and me!! Ha ha.

Thank you all in Advance

Dhiman Heerak