I have the 50D, and i am going to upgrade it with one of these bodies.

I want the best image quality, which the best is the 5D2 as i read until now, but, 1D3 has an advantage which i like, the 1,3x factor. Because i shoot wildlife, i need this extra reach.

Because i know that 5D2 is better in high ISO, when shooting with ISO 400, these 2 bodies have noticeable difference? Because with my recent 50D i can't shoot with ISO > 400, and even with lower ISO the 50D still shows noise.

Please, people who have both bodies, i would like to know which is the ISO limit of the 2 models, which the 5D2 gets better?? I mean at ISO 800 the 2 models have difference??

1D3 is considered a camera with good ISO performance, but can you rate the 2 models for me please with scale top limit 10? You can include in the scale the 50D, which is a medium quality camera for me.

Don't speak about fps and other stuff, only about the image quality, although the great pixel difference makes me think about 5D2 even more, although i don't want to think about resolution so much.

Almost a year ago, i was thinking about which camera should i get, and i was among 50D and 1D3. I choose 50D because of the 5 more Mp, and because it was a more recent model, but i think my choise was not so good, because if i was bying the 1D3 i would get images with less noise and sharper, but i thought the 1D3 was really overpriced and that i was paying the weather sealing and these stuff, but i was wrong i suppose...

Anyone who can help me decide is welcome, and also, does anyone knows when 1D4 will be in the market finally??