I have started to upload pictures to the a.m. website. These pictures are those I like most.

I should be glad, if you will view them and give me a feedback. From time to time when I will add new pictures, I will let it know i.e. Iwill post.

I should like to draw your attention to the pictures I recently took in the Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, Germany (I am German as you may know). It is really worthwile a visit. I didn´t have too much time for taking pictures because I had to follow the group. I will make another visit and hopefully better pictures - with my new 5D2. All the images I show until now were taken with my last Nikon DSLR, a D90. I sold it. From christmas on, I will use the Canon gear.

btw. On Christmas I will be cured from my insanity (as peety3 said), having bought a 5DMarkII already in September and not use it before Christmas.

But I tell you, since September I study learning books about the 5DII, the owners manual and instruction videos. You may not believe it, after 30 years using Nikon the usage of a Canon is really different. With Nikon cameras it is easier to set the settings, but they offer less possibilities.