Hi everyone,

Haven't posted in a while now, I guess I've fallen into a little bit of a lurking phase. []

Got some Christmas money, planning on getting the B+W circular polarizer (MRC) for my 17-55 IS.

Would also like to get a ND filter for daylight longer exposures for waterfalls, streams, etc. I've had a hard time deciding if I should get a 0.6 or a 0.9 factor filter.

It seems that B+W doesn't make a 0.9 with the MRC. If that truly is the case, I'll definitely get the 0.6 over the 0.9 I think. Does anyone know if there is a B+W 0.9 ND with the MRC?

However, then I started thinking about some really cool shots I've seen where people have gotten the entire sky to be misted from movement of the clouds, or the ocean completely misted....like a 30+ second exposure during the day. I'm assuming they use a 3.0 factor ND for this?

Is there one ND filter that I could get for all these applications? Would just getting the 3.0 be a hassle since it's SO DARK?

I guess I'm wondering if I would have to get both a 0.6/0.9 and the 1.8/3.0 to achieve all the things I'm wanting to do.

Thanks!