#1 on my "to buy" list is a decent tripod and ball head but I am looking at one particularlens as the next one on my list... the Sigma Zoom Super Wide Angle 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS Lens.

I already have a CanonEF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & a 55-250mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM that came with my camera and needless to say are not great but are alright for me for now since I'm just learning.I have also purchased the CanonEF 100mm f/2.8L ISMacro & the EF 300mm f/4L IS Telephoto lens with the EF extender 1.4x and am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my 580 EX II Speedlite.

Since I still need to get the tripod setup, I don't want to spend a great deal of money on another top notch lens but want one that will still perform well for my needs. I mostly shoot photos of wildlife and also my 3 dogs and grandkids running around the house, yard and park.

With all that in mind, I was looking to get a better all around general purpose lens that is easy to walk around with. Granted the Sigma won't perform like aCanon lens but most reviews sound good for it but I am hesitate because I don't want to throw away $360 bucks either.

Should I sell the two Canon kit lenses and replace them with the Sigma?

Thanks in advance for your advice []

Denise