Alright, here is my first time lapse attempt. It is very grey boring wheater the last couple of weeks with more snow then I've ever seen in my life here in the Netherlands, Europe. So taking pictures didn't produce any good last couple of weeks so we decided to build an iglo and produce a time lapse. It's about 7 feet tall and the top could stand me and my brother on it, so it was stronger then we imagined []It's about 3 hours of work into 3 minutes. I know it is quite long, but else the video wan't really suitable for the epileptic between us. To flashy. Shots where fired every 20 sec, 50D 17-55 f2.8 is usm @ 35mm, aperture priority, iso400, f7.1, auto white balance in lightroom.

Probably shouldn't have taken so many shots, but I don't really know. It's also in hd, I upoaded as full HD

Please tell me what you think about it and how I can make a better one next time!

Jan and relatives []

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaepqPRtWro

BTW can I embed the video here? Youtubes embedding link doesn't work..

Some single frames from that afternoon:

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.48/Iglo-Bouwen_2D00_796.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.34.48/Iglo-Bouwen_2D00_756.jpg[/img]