Hello,

firstly, does anyone knows when 1D Mark iv will be in Adorama and other known sellers, as well as European markets? i've seen in the forum a couple of people who already bought it.

The other thing is, i waited for the 1D4 because the former model did not have great resolution, and hoping that 1D4 will have even better image quality and ISO performance. Ok, 5D2 is clearly better in image quality and ISO performance than 1D3, but what about 1D4?

i don't ecxept it to be better from 5D2 in these 2 factors, but if it is nearly as good it's ok with me, i think it deserves to buy it. 1D4 has ISO very high yes, but that's not the point for me, i mean, i care about the higher usable ISO. And because i am a bird and wildlife photographer mainly, i really want the 1,3x of 1D4 (ok, speed is good also). Otherwise, i would buy the 5D2, but the fact it's a full frame, it will not give me the extra reach i need almost always. I am not thinking at all about the 7D, so please don't mention it at all.

So, to make a conclusion, how much good 1D4 is, comparing it with 5D2, image quality and higher usable ISO only???

i will finally then sell my 50D which is really not something great, it has quite a lot of noise.

and somethig else, only for nature photographers which know what i mean, what you will prefer as combination, 50D and EF 500 f/4L IS, or 1D4 and EF 400 f/5,6L (or EF 100-400 - one of these lenses, doesn't really matters which one cause i have them both)