Quote Originally Posted by wickerprints

The problem with your question is that the optical performance of a lens is not uniform across the entire image circle, and consequently, the size of the format has an effect on what potential aberrations you will see. This is why the question of camera body is relevant.

Especially for an ultra-wide angle lens, corner performance is often significantly poorer than the center performance, as is vignetting. However, these issues become less noticeable on a smaller sensor because those aberrations simply fall outside of the sensor's field of view. This is why you cannot simply ask "is it good," because some people won't even see parts of the image circle that the lens is designed to project. Furthermore, the resolution of the sensor itself plays a role in how easily certain aberrations will be apparent, but this is not as significant an issue as the sensor size itself.
<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

This is why I only asked from comment from people who own this lens. If you own said lens then you obviously would say oh I use it on my ...... and it works great or its horrible. if I said I had a 5D Mk.II and someone said for example "well it will have some problems on that" I would not take their opinion serious at all because I have no idea if they are speculating or if they have first hand experience.

Please stop posting to "attack" me I dont really care for this. I am simple dumb struck but how a simple question can escalate to a battle of "who is right and who is wrong". The simple fact is that it is my post not yours so I am right because I know what I am asking. If it bothers you so much that I want personal opinion from people with first hand experience feel free to ignore my post.