Quote Originally Posted by bburns223

Quote Originally Posted by BES
Have fun and do not forget to share your pictures here[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Thanks BES. I'll make sure to post some of me shots

OK, now, any suggestions for a lens rental from lensrentals.com?

I am looking for a lens to complement my 300 f/4 for general purpose. I was thinking maybe 70-200 f/4 IS?

thanks,

brendan
<div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Gosh...for me this is an easy one....depending what you are going to be shooting... last time I flew I took my 10-22mm, 50/1.4 (for low light indoor) and 70-200 L IS. It was a lot, but i did a lot of serious shooting so I felt like I needed them all (or at least at that time I thought I would). But if I went just for sight-seeing, I honestly would get something like 18-200 (I do not own this one) and 50/1.4 or 50/1.8 for low light indoor. and great portraits This would limit the weight and fuss with lens changing and would allow me to enjoy just snapping decent pictures while having fun. Life is too short for hauling too much stuff when on vacation.

Whatever lens you pick, you will not regret...sometimes I find if I am stuck with just one lens, it makes me more creative and just move more, not a biggie. frankly, sometimes I feel like I could shoot with my 50/1.4 forever []