SOLD!!

I have a canon 17-55mm f/2.8 EF-S IS USM lens that is in very good condition. The lens will come with the canon original EW-83J lens hood made for this 17-55mm which is also in great condition. The IS works like brand new and there are no flaws on the lens.

Price: $900 + shipping

<span style="font-size: small; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000;"]

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000;"]Includes:
<span style="font-size: small; font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: #000000;"]
  • <li style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; color: black;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';"]Canon EF-S
    17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
    <li style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; color: black;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';"]Canon
    EW-83J Lens Hood
    <li style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; color: black;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';"]Front and
    Rear Lens Caps
    <li style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; color: black;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif';"]Original
    Box

I'm selling this to downgrade to the sigma 17-70mm os hsm since I have other financial issues to manage.

I would also be willing to include the Hoya SuperHMC UV filter that's been on the lens since day 1 for an extra $20 (worth $50 brand new!)

I will only accept paypal and I will only ship to the US states.

Thank you!