<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"] OK so admittedly I am very new to the camera world but I love my Cannon Xsi (450D) and I am really getting into learning how to get the best pictures that I can, but I am having a problem picking a lens.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] We just found out that we may be moving to The Netherlands and I want to make sure that I can get the best pictures possible to remember our trip.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I currently have the 18-55mm lens and the Cannon EF-S 55-250 IS lens that came with the kit that I bought.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] These have been fine to learn on, but I need better for this trip.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I have been reading your reviews (great website by the way) and I don&rsquo;t know which way to go.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I want to be able to take great scenic shots and great shots of my family but I am not sure which way to go with the lens.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Do I get the <span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt;"]Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens for the better scenic shots, or do I get the <span>Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens<span style="line-height: 115%; color: windowtext; mso-ansi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt;"]<span> for a better range of pictures at a good price.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I could just spend the extra money and get the Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens and wait for the EF-S 10-22mm lens later.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I want to spend as little as possible (moving overseas is expensive) but I want to get the best pictures that I can.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I am currently thinking that the 15-85mm lens is best.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] It has a good range and while it isn't as good as the 10-22mm for taking wider pictures it still gets close and would be a great starter lens.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] What would you suggest?