Hey all,

I recently just picked up a 5DII and a 24-70L, which means that my old camera bag is officially way too small. I am looking for a good bag to replace it with.

I am split between wanting a backpack or a shoulder bag. I've been looking at Lowepro's lineup (my wife has a Lowepro Primus, which is a bit too small to carry all my gear), which seems pretty nice.

• 5DII
  • 24-70L

• <meta charset="utf-8" />
    extra lens or two (room for upgrading)
  • 1 or 2 Speedlites (depends on the shoot)
  • accessorieslike memory cards, Cybersyncs w/ cables, etc
  • possibly umbrellas and stands, though these could be carried outside the bag when I need to lug them with

My main goal is a combination of ease and comfort. I am hopefully going to start shooting on-location portraits, probably mostly seniors to start out, but also weddings if I can get some gigs. I need a bag that is easy to carry and won't get in my way, but that will fit all my gear.

I've looked at the Lowepro Nova, Flipside, Fastpack, and Classified. All seem like good choices, I was just hoping to get some opinions from more experienced photographers one what the best options are.

Ideally I'd like to stay under $100 (save the big bucks for the things that improve my pictures, it is just a bag after all).