red sox vs blue jays afternoon game. took about 380 pictures during the game, had my bag searched going in, they at first didnt believe me that my backpack was a camera bag. lol. i kept my 100-400L lens on the whole game, and for the first 3 innings, was not a happy camper at all, the had the skydome partially open, so there was a big honking shadow right through the pitchers mound, no matter what settings i tried, the light and dark on on either litsch or matsuzaka was playing havoc with my metering, didnt want to fool around too much, so i just shot and hoped for the best. i'll post one pic for now, till i go thru all 382, find what i like and process in DPP, and possibly CS5. i picked a shot of bautista fouling off a shot behind him into backstop.

100-400L lens at 300mm, f/5.6, 1/1250s, iso 800. home plate was in complete shade, processed in DPP to correct exposure and contrast, and a touch of sharpening, and just shrunk in CS5, no further processing

let me know what you all think, and i'll post more shots as i process them out of RAW

jim