<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Hi,<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Let me clarify. I would like to take night picture at night that I usually do with long exposures but I want someone to be in this picture&hellip; not sure if that makes sense. So what want basically is a portrait of my model with a long exposure night scenery. How would you go about doing this? I know a flash is involved. And I would assume you will need to use higher iso to use a faster shutter speed or shoot wide open? But if you do wont you blur the background? I want the background to be crisp. Can anyone post an example with settings iso, shutter speed, type of flash used ect.<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]<o></o>
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"]Thank you <o></o>