<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]I have two Canon Speedlite 430EX Flashes to sell. They both look new and are in perfect working condition. Each Flash comes with all of its original contents except forthe box. I'll upload pictures when I have time. Please email me with questions.<o></o>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]I am asking $140.00 + $10.00 for UPS insured shipping and will accept PayPal: <label for="emailList-mark@markelbersonphotography.com"]<span style="color: #0000ff;"][email="mark@markelbersonphotography.com]mark@markelbersonphotography.com[/email]</label>

<span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black; font-family: 'Century Gothic','sans-serif'; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial;"]<label for="emailList-mark@markelbersonphotography.com"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]Price is for one <span style="color: #ff0000;"]Canon Speedlite 430EX Flash. If you would like to purcahse both flashes I will not charge for shipping on the second one.</label>