I would like to start this post with an apology to the OP, I did not mean to clutter up (or "hijack") your thread with this. That was not my intention. I really didn't expect anything from my original reply. However, with that:

I want to leave an update to my reply. After speaking with Helen and Joel (from used department) my rare problem with Adorama was VERY QUICKLY, GENEROUSLY, AND PROFESSIONALLY corrected. For me it was unexpected and I honestly thought there was nothing that could be done at that point, but I was incorrect. I'm not going to go into details but it was in fact fixed and it was more than enough which proves that Adorama stands behind their products. Very dedicated to their customers and with knowing that I will be comfortable in buying from both the new AND used departments. Just a couple days ago I really felt that there was no way I would EVER buy used again without being able to inspect the product prior to sending payment.

So, if there was a negative expirience with Adorama, or if this happens to you in the future, make sure to contact customer service because they will rectify the problem. Their excellent reputation is well deserved!!

Thanks Helen,

Rick