Quote Originally Posted by HiFiGuy1

Would you mind if I contacted you privately to discuss your techniques?

I don't mind, but I also don't have a solution/workflow that lends itself to email or otherwise. I get a lot of requests both online and offline to share my approach, apps and workflow (from capture to final output).

I would create a DVD or training CD if I had the time, but thankfully this workflow has created a name for myself and I have been slammed shooting real estate for over a year. I haven't had three days off in a row since 2007 and believe me... I am not complaining about it at all.

I've thumbed through the rocky nook books on HDRI while at Barnes and Noble and none of what they show is my workflow. When I went down this path I didn't have anyone (couldn't find anyone) that was using the techniques and apps for real estate. I'm sure they were out there somewhere, but I couldn't find them online or off to pick their brains. And I couldn't find any courses that taught the subject either.

I do want to create a training product that would show step by step how I deal with interiors and mixed lighting issues without using flash, but I just have not had any slowdown to do so. As soon as I do I'll put one together. I've done a lot of video in the past (corporate training vids) so I have experience in that realm as well as screen captures to showcase software. I have the capabilities to teach/show what I do.... just gotta find the time to actually produce it.

Michael James - http://www.digitalcoastimage.com