Quote Originally Posted by Mark Elberson

Quote Originally Posted by GarzaCapitalist
GarzaCapitalist

AKA<span style="color:#0000ff;"] salazarbrujo?

Almost certainly is the same person. I was trying to decide earlier why he would have registered for a new account. It appears the username salazarbrujo was deleted. If you can delete your own account, I wasn't aware of that fact.

Just a few tips for posting, GarzaCapitalist (salazarbrujo), that I notice from this post and ones made in the past.
  • More context when you post pictures would help. Why are you posting them? Is there some attribute you want feedback on? Were you trying to go for a particular look or show something creatively? We're always happy to offer feedback and tips, but some more guidance would help.
  • Sometimes you put multiple posts in a row, with each replying to another specific post. You can lump these replies into one post, using quotes from each above the reply to that post (which I know can be annoying cause you might have to copy and paste) or putting @Username: in front of the reply. This really helps when trying following the conversation. The format of this forum actually makes this confusing since there is a reply button after each post, but the reply goes at the end of the discussion. I'm not quite sure why this was done.
  • Editing posts to fix errors is fine, but please don't completely change the content of a post. It makes it very difficult to follow the conversation after that edited post.

Just trying to make your and my forum experience a little easier, don't take any of the above personally.