<span>I am a hobby photographer who shoots mostly sports. My challenge has been gymnastics.(Indoors and no flash allowed.)<o></o>

<span>For the past 4 years I have been able to get okay to goodpictures with a RebelXT because I have decent lenses<o></o>

<span>70-200mm 2.8 and 85mm 1.8

<span>I have now decided to upgrade most likely to the 7d because of the promoted low light abilities. I would like to be able to shoot at higher ISO so that I could increase the shutter speed to be able to capture flipping. Anything above 400 ISO on the XT has been mostly unacceptable.<o></o>

<span>Questions:<o></o>

<span>Will the 7D be significantly better for this purpose then the 60D?<o></o>

<span>Can someone explain the AF feature for moving objectsof the 7D, I know there is an aperture limit. Will it work with my 70-200 lens set to 2.8?<o></o>

<span>Third question, just for the fun of it. Now that I may spend close to $2,000, I considered the 5dm2, which I see at a refurbished price of $2,000. From looking at the tests on this site I see that its high ISO noise level is much better than the 7D or 60D. But I don't really think it is a sports camera. Thoughts?<o></o>

<span style="font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;"]<span style="font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';"]Any help would be great. I have spent way too much time reading about this decision and I want to go ahead and get a new camera and start taking pictures.<o></o>