I a plan on trying something new and purchasing a gallery print of one of my fireworks photos. I have never ordered one before, so I don't have any experience with who to use.

So, my current top three vendors are (in this order) Adorama, Mpix, and B&H (Kellards). Any input, good or bad, on these vendors or any others I should consider would be greatly appreciated.

My next problem is picking the right photo to have made. So I will post my top four picks and include any potential problems I am concerned with and then I will have a poll at the end.

Thanks in advance for all your help and, as always, comments and critique are welcome.

#1)

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/533x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/3107.JUL04_2D00_210247web.jpg[/img]

#2)

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/533x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/5050.JUL04_2D00_205639web.jpg[/img]

#3)

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/533x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/7220.JUL04_2D00_205345web.jpg[/img]

#4)

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/533x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14/0003.JUL04_2D00_205024web.jpg[/img]

For #1, the "tail" is short and seems to take away from the overall image. For #2, the color isn't as dramatic. For #3, the "tail" and two of the streams are very bright compared to the rest. I'm afraid that, combined with the fact that the rest of the firework is deep blue, it may not turn out real well when printed. It is one of my favorite to look at on the computer though. For #4, the possibility of having two fireworks at once making the photo too busy a concern for me. Other wise, this too is one of my favorites.

So, let me know what you think.

[Poll]

Thanks,

Braden