There have been several discussions lately regarding commercial printers, So I thought I would share my recent "first" experience with MPIX.

My wife had asked me to have one of my photos printed, framed and matted. So I thought i would order through my own Zenfolio account to see what any potential customers would experience if they were to order here. So I did. Friday night (4 days ago) I ordered this print in 16x20, color corrected, framed and matted. I rec'd it today and all I can say is "WOW", I am so impressed with the quality of the print, the frame and the matting---this is really studio quality carftsmanship---Even the glass was absolutley spotless---They are so good, they even made one of my less than favorite shots look great-When I ordered it, I was concerned about allowing color correction because this was a sunset shot and the colors were critical. Also, My monitor is old and fairly low end and even though I calibrate, I wasn't sure what I would get; but MPIX did it absolutely perfectly.

Summary (out of 5 possible stars)

Ease of order-[*][*][*][*][*]

Speed of Delivery[*][*][*][*][*]

Quality of packaging[*][*][*][*][*]

Quality of print[*][*][*][*][*]

Quality of color correction[*][*][*][*][*]

Quality of matting[*][*][*][*][*]

Quality of Frame and assembly[*][*][*][*][*]

Overall[*][*][*][*][*]

So, If you are looking to have someone print your work and frame your work, give MPIX a try. I am confident you will be happy.

Bob