Yesterday when I was wondering on the Craigslist, Ifound an excellent condition EOS650wasfor salefor merely $25! I immediately contacted the seller and got it right away. Now I have it in hand and it'ssuch a nice camera!

I expected the camera to be sort of featureless and not very useful, I bought it not because I actually need it but for that piece of history since the camera is exactly the same age as me. (For those of you who're not too familiar with Canon's history, the EOS650 was the very first EOS FSLR camera introduced on Canon's 50th anniversary in 1987.)ButI waswrong... TheEOS650 may not have too many (in fact, any)feature but it's certainly a good complement tomy monstrous 1V-HS andfully loaded 50D. Now I have the choice of going out with a proper FSLR camera that shoots amazing photosfor just a fraction of the weight of my other alternatives, great[]! One of the so many good things still about film is that, good pictures only depend on good optics andthe film to your taste -no matter whatcamera body it willalways give the same result.

For some reason I just like the EOS650 so much!I'm more excited now comparing to the night I got my 1V-HS and my 50D. I don't know why. The cameraseems to have its own character. Maybe just because it was the very first...[] Just my random thought.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70/EOS650.jpg[/img]

(Now the 1V-HS had a little brother[])

Ben