I've been shooting stills since 1981 and video for about 6-months...and I don't do video professionally (or even well)! I need to capture some decent video of my own daughter next week at a sporting event (soccer). The lighting is really good at the stadium I'll be shooting and I have an almost infinite choice of locations from the press box down to the sidelines. I need to shoot the whole match as I'll be providing the video to the coach and most of my shots need toshow the "big picture"so that the team can review strategy.

I need major help with lens choice and camera settings. I'll be shooting with my5DMKII, battery grip, (4) batteries and (4) 32G cards. I have a big tripod and fluid dampened video head, so those will be with me as well.

Now comes the hard part. My available lenses include: EF300mm f/2.8L IS USM, EF300mm f/4.0L USM, EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM and the EF50mm f/1.2L USM. Iwas thinking something fairly wide (70mm-ish)stopped down to give megood depth of field.GivenI stop down a bit,my experiemce tells me ISO 1600-3200 would give me 1/500 or so shutter speeds for stills. My brief video experience tells me shutter speed is too fast for good video.

SO, make some recommendations...and thanks in advance!