I was invited by a friend of mine over the weekend to shoot with him for an engagement session of his friends (the couple). He informed me that we were going to shoot with the organizing photographer (who are by the way not really pro yet). I thought this was a nice opportunity to test my 85mm f/1.8 I just recently acquired (thanks to my big brother). To cut the long story short, I felt awkward shooting with the organizing photographer but nonetheless I stayed away from their line of sight. So, it boils down that all my shots were like stolen/candid shots and I would like to get your thoughts on them.

By the way, shots taken were somewhere between 10:30 - 12:00 noon on a somewhat partly cloudy skies.

f/2.8, 1/800, ISO 400 (I know I messed up with the ISO thus the blown highlights)

f/2.8, 1/500, ISO 400

f/2.8, 1/400, ISO 100

f/2.8, 1/250, ISO 100 (I was in the trees thus the green and pink soft highlights on the foreground)

f/4.0, 1/320, ISO 100 (Colors are sort of washed out)

Thank you in advance for viewing. Here's a link to the whole album.. not much but some of my best. Joedex & Alyne. Best viewed on black. []

Best regards.

Angelo