I would like to see if any 1D users have input here, as well as others.

Since a link was posted not long ago by Bryan to a vidio by Yuri Arcurs, I have been pouring over Yuri's site to gleen information.

I was looking at this article he posted today : [View:http://www.arcurs.com/clash-of-the-titans-canon-1ds-mark-iii-vs-nikon-d3x-for-stock]

I found this quote:
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]"Shooting in &ldquo;silent&rdquo; mode on the Canon 1Ds Mark III gives my assistants about 50% sharper files. The silent mode has a short shutter delay of maybe 300-400 milliseconds. This is perfect and matches the shutter delay I have on my Hasselblad. On the Hasselblad I can customize my shutter delay in internals of 50 and 200 milliseconds. We would like to have seen the same option on the Nikon. This fixed in firmware and would require little effort."
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Now the 1D series has a setting for silent mode that works in both live view and through the view finder. While the 5D and 7D will only do this in in live view, unless I am reading it wrong.
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]I am wondering, would it be good to use this setting sometimes with the telephoto lens, and help with stoping vibration. Has any one any experience using silent mode?
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Thanks
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: small; font-family: Calibri;"]Rick