Hello everyone...

As I was prepping my gear for our vacation trip tomorrow, I noticed that my Siggy 10-20 has a speck of dust or something deep within the lens. The dust is noticeable in the images if the aperture is dialed into f/16 and above. I tried everything in my power to rid my lens of such critter, but alas it seems that I have an unwelcome guest in my lens.

The idea of using a vacuum hose to forcibly remove said speck has come to mind, but I'm worried that the aperture blades may get damaged or worse, I'll suck out all the glass elements!

I guess I can manually remove the particle from the photos using software, but I'm wondering if there is some other option that is avail to me.

I performed the Dust Delete function against a white sheet of paper but I assume that would only help if I had dust on the sensor and not in the lens.

Any ideas???

Here is a sample of what I need to deal with (not the best I know - shot at 10mm at f/22, please mind the other so called dots and the blue thing is my blower - I SAY PARDON!)

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/13/4846._5F00_MG_5F00_4717.jpg[/img]

Thanks