So I'm in the process of moving from Florida to California to live there for several months. Long story short the first leg of my journey involved driving from Florida to Michigan. Being the photography addict that I am, I couldn't just drive by smoky mountains national park without driving through and taking a few pictures. My only real goal was to find a couple of waterfalls to photograph. (something I always want to do but very rarely get to)

Here is my favorite shot of the waterfalls I found:

f 16, 3.2sec, iso 100, 17mm

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/650x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/4721.IMG_5F00_5429.jpg[/img]

As I was driving through the park, I saw something run across the road, so I pulled over real quick and realized it was a black bear cub. These aren't the best photographs ever(all either blurry or having foliage in the middle the subject), but some of the most exciting and fun shots Ive gotten to take so of course that means sharing a couple of the more acceptable shots with everyone here.

400mm f 5.6, 1/40, iso 1600

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/650x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/0407.IMG_5F00_5558_5F00_save.jpg[/img]

150mm, f5.0, 1/60, iso 1600

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/650x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7651.IMG_5F00_5562.jpg[/img]

What I would have given for a few extra stops faster shutter speed. oh well

thanks for looking