This guy frequents my yard, usually in the am or early afternoon. He seems to be a bug eater since he spends a lot of time hovering over the grass. He also likes flying through the sprinklers. I have not been able to distinguish any particular song. He is dusty brown on the back, light yellow on the lower breast with a long black fan type tail. I have noticed no distinguishing marks on the wings other than they are very dark or even black. His head is dark brownish-gray with a slight tuft. I have looked in several bird books and on "Whatbird" on the internet, but can't seem to find anything that really looks like him. Oh, I live in Central New Mexico. I finally got some shots of him yesterday so I am hoping that some of you might be able to identify him/her---their is a pair frequenting my yard and the only difference in them is the yellow breast seem to be more pronounced on one of them---probably the male.

Sorry the shots aren't "magazine quality" but hopefully good enough for someone to identify.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/7103._5F00_MG_5F00_9950.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/5277._5F00_MG_5F00_9952.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/4162._5F00_MG_5F00_9953.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/0724._5F00_MG_5F00_9971.jpg[/img]