Just gotmy Nikon 9000ED film scanner,dozens of films stored deep in my drawers will see the light within days!

Yesterday I spent nearly 3 hours playing around with the settings of the scanner to get the best out of my color slides and negatives. B&W films are so, so, so, so, so mucheasier to deal with comparing to the color ones. If I know what I'm doing I think film is still the way to go. 4000dpi resolution from the Nikon scanner willstand against (though photos are not as clean)the Canon 1Ds III - which costs more than my 1V-HS + iMac + 9000ED + allmy films shot to date...

Film still rules. If you know how to get the most out of it.[]

Open for comments!

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.My+Gallery/Guelph-Church-in-Winter-2009.jpg[/img]

Church of Our Lady Immaculate, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Canon 1V-HS + 16-35/2.8L II @ 16mm, F11. Fuji Pro400H.

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.24.70.My+Gallery/Victoria-College-in-Autumn-2008.jpg[/img]

Students & Professor, Victoria College @ the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. Canon 1V-HS + 24-70/2.8L @ 70mm, F5.6. Fuji Pro400H.

Benjamin