There is no way to know who has the evil intentions and who really needs help. The more and more that I see these things and hear about other circumstances the more protective I need to become. There is a huge risk of letting strangers approach you and enter your safety space as so many of them do. In the future I'm just going to be much more careful and not allow strange people to approach me. There are acceptable situations to help others like through a church or through friendship being earned over time or even through other people who have relationships with people in need. I am upset at myself for allowing this person to manipulate me and I am disgusted at his attempts to decieve me. The true blessing that I eventually realized and came away with (thanks mom) is that this guy was lucky to get away from me as I might have seriously hurt him or even in the heat of battle killed him or injured or gotten killed myself. Its no joke when the adrenaline is flowing and its easy to forget when enough is enough. By the way the police where acting with me this day just trying to file the report I could have easily been arrested and received an assault charge just for tackling the guy let alone the punching that would have happened. It just boils down to the fact that there no way to tell someone's intentions even if they look nice, deserving and in need. Its way safer and better for society for them to seek professional help through governmental, charities or local organizations as they are out there. What in actuality I did was provide this guy another means of getting drugs which he is going to continue to do until he is stopped. Everytime someone gives money to this guy they are promoting his actions and contributing to the destruction of his life. Enough said.