Quote Originally Posted by freelanceshots
Does anyone think a 425.00 final bid would be worth it?

Bryan, in one word "No". I can give you five reputable dealers -- including Canon Direct -- who will ship it to you for a mere 6% more. I realize the $449 new rebate price stings, but it comes with a warranty as well as a possibility to return it to any of the Canon dealers I would recommend. Even though the one on ebay is "<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" class="Apple-style-span"]<b style="text-decoration: underline;"]BRAND NEW 100% excellent condition"[/b] it comes with a no warranty/no return policy. If it were not as advertised, and we all know that never happens on fleabay[:O] the shipping to the nearest repair center would eat up most of your 6% savings. In addition the seller has stated his/her intention to ride the bids until the end.

FWIW, I would need a significantly lower price -- like at least $100 off (most likely more) -- and a return option if it turns out to not be "<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" class="Apple-style-span"]<b style="text-decoration: underline;"]BRAND NEW 100% excellent condition"[/b] to even consider it. Let someone less knowledgeable than you end up with this one.

Chris