Thinking of trying out the Rokinson 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens for my future architectural work. From what I've read this and it other lenses are a great deal and come close to Canon L quality. I've already got the PT Lens software for the big corrections that this lens is going to need where they list a profile of the Samyang 14mm lens. This manual focus and f-stop lens should work out nicely as I use my live view 100 percent of the time and use it to focus when I do this type of work. The lens will stay manually set to infinity or close to it and f/11. I rarely use auto focus these days unless I'm tracking something that's moving so the manual setting and no focus confirmation are zero bother to me.

One thing that I caught last night that I found interesting today is that Amazon had this lens for 289.00 where B&H had it at 379.00. I looked at it again today and they are both 379.00 now. I should have pulled the trigger last night on the 289.00 but I'm just not in the position to spend the extra money right now at this time since having to by a flash.

Should make a nice super wide lens unless I get one of the bad copies that gets manufactured on the occasion. Anyone else have this lens?

<span style="font-size: small;"]Update: saw where this 289.00 lens was out of stock on Amazon but saw a link to it and placed the order anyways where it will ship when it comes in unless I cancel the order before then. Man, I'm on a shopping spree when I have so little money coming in but it feels so good. Hopefully I'm not forced to live under a bridge.