Quote Originally Posted by Jan Paalman

Wally, what type of browser do you use?

The forums are also slow from time to time here, but my pictures(from Flickr) and avatar seem to stay on. I'm using the latest Firefox and have no problems at all. If I remember correctly, John(neuroanatomist) is probably using something like Safari? And he has no problems either, so I'm guessing the problems are with Internet Explorer?

If you have problems, please state what browser you use, it might solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
Could it be that it is because I still use explorer 8 that I'm not having that problem?

Jan

I use Mozilla Firefox on all my 3 computers. These are all at different locations in the house, and all having the same problem. I have even tried using Internet Explorer 8, but still no good.

I find it strange that when I use any of my four sons (at very different location, some using FireFox, some using I/E) computers, and sign in TDP I still have the same problem.

I appreciate you guys trying to solve my (and some others) problem, and I will keep posting pictures good and bad (LOL).

Thanks again Guys

Funny picture I uploaded from my computer. Hopefully you can view this. Rgds Wally

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/640x480/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/4810.12borderev.jpg[/img]