I'm hoping someone on this forum will be able to provide some assistance to me. Removing a trial version of Adobe CS5 has removed some files from Lightroom. Over the last three days I have been calling their technical support and trying to get contact informationfor someone who might be able to assist methrough the chat people. All that they seem able to provide is the toll free number for tech support. Requesting the chatters to have someone from tech support call me has not worked out as of yet.The furthest I have gotten so far is being on hold for over 3/4 of an hour to finally talk to someone who needed no less than 10 minutes to be able to spell my email address correctly so that he could verify that Lightroom was purchased. This was followed by insisting that this situation could not possibly happen.

My version of Lightroom was updated recently to 3.5. When this update happened the installer files went into the temp folder which are deleted on a regular basis so I do not have the files available to allow repairing through the Control Panel.

Any thoughts on how I can get this fixed would be welcome at this point. I need to be able to get back to processing images very soonfor an upcoming submission. It would be a rather sad reflection on Adobe support if I wind up having to get another vendor's product so that I'm able to get back to work.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.