I know we have spoke about the image pro's and con's of shooting RAW vs JPEG.
But I would like to relate a recent experience of mine.

Firstly I'm not the Pro, I'm a locksmith, but I got to spend a day with a Pro wedding and portrait photographer and he shoots only in JPEG, doesn't ever use RAW. His argument was that he gets it right in camera and doesn't need RAW. This guy shoots 3 weddings most weeks and is booked solid for nearly 12 months. He says it also speeds up the editing process.
Watching him work, he was just a class above anything that I could even imagine. The way he checked, adjusted, reshot, was incredible. It was fluid, precise, in fact it was professional.
I only shoot in RAW and it really showed me the difference between a guy with a good camera and a couple of lenses and a PRO.
This guy also showed me some post production work and he is very experienced with Photoshop and that certainly gives him some room to edit with his images.
I shot about 700 images this past long weekend, I have edited about a dozen so far.

I'm just wondering about the Pro's on this site and those guys that are making money from their images, what format are you using and does that depend on the number of shots taken and how much editing you are doing. The Pro that I met edits and hands over about 200 photos a week to 10 days later to each bride, usually 3 brides a week, plus whatever studio work he picks up. This guy also pays somebody to do some of his editing.
Is it only hobbyists and keen amateurs and landscape photographers that have the time to use RAW?