Today is one of those very rare days. Ones that come along once in long long time. Im on holiday, ive got a better new job (news came through today), the plans for the tour of Utah on holiday, finished today, new pay agreed today (more
$$$'s). This unfortunatly has led me to think about squandering the pay rise on a new camera. I own a 1DS3 which i wont change as i love it and dont need to change it. What i was wondering was....i own a 7D which i love. Its a bit bruised and battered from sports and bad weather but its one top camera. Problem is with the new found wealth i can now afford an upgrade. Its for sports/wildlife only so need the crop for distance work. Im off on a pro animal shoot soon and top top quality is what im after. Whilst the 1D gives me this the 7D struggles. Unfortunaly in poor weather the 7D's iso performance isnt quiet what i want.

So any 1d4 owners feel the upgrade is worth it? Remember im after top quality in a sports shooting camera and the prices with the new 1DX are pretty good right now.

Happy days. Im off for a beer or three.

Mick