Ok, I dragged my daughter out of bed this morning much, much earlier than she cares to get up on her Saturday off and attempted this once again! First off, I should have realized how busy it is there on a Saturday morning with joggers, bikers and dog walkers! Buddy had lots more on his mind than sitting pretty for the pictures!!! Next time, the dog stays home! It was very hard to concentrate on flash, composition etc. and the dog!

But even with all of that ...mission accomplished!! No shadows!! Worst thing is because we did this so quickly to get in and out of there, I don't know my exact set-up for each photo. I tried the speedlight on camera, on a stand and with and without the sto-fen omni bounce. Still, for the most part all the photos were shadow-free.

For some reason, I can't get a "browse" computer box to upload the photos directly and I know she wouldn't want these on flickr so I will try again in a little bit.

Anway, thank you for all of the help an suggestions!! I am actually starting to feel like I know what I am doing now ...LOL!

Denise