I didn't post right away when I got the mail announcing the launch, as I figured someone would have posted something by now.

So in this DSLR Canon community it would seem there's not much interest in the new entry to the mirror-less market.

To me it looks like it's packed full of features, at a glance similar functionality to a t4i, just in a different body.

For me the biggest plus over other mirrorless cameras is that a M to EF/EF-s adapter is available (or will be) allowing lenses we have to be used.

The new EOS M is Canon's first mirrorless EOS camera. Combining the imaging quality of a DSLR with the convenience of a point and shoot, it features an 18 MP APS-C sensor, a DIGIC 5 image processor, and a 3.0" 1,040k-dot touch-screen LCD. It comes bundled with a 22mm f/2.0 STM lens for continuous and quiet autofocus when shooting video or stills. Canon’s first mirrorless camera, the EOS M, combines the imaging quality of a DSLR and the convenience of a point and shoot into a single body. It has an expandable ISO of up to 25600, and full HD movie mode with the recently introduced Movie Servo AF system.
What surprises me is the price point $799.99 that puts it nearly as pricey as a t4i or 60d (body only).

I think it will sell well... but will anyone here be looking at one?