Hey All,

I'm trying to put together a site for just my images. My blog works ok, but it's a pain doing all the coding for each image. I coded my own photography site, but it takes a great deal of work to post each gallery in the slideshow method I use, so I end up putting it off and not getting it done. I'm trying Squarespace because I love the ease with which you can upload lots of images in a new gallery. But before I commit to this and get too far into the look and feel of the site, I'd like some opinions. Keep in mind that the site will have more text in the About section and on each gallery page. I just uploaded enough content to get the feel of using the software and to let folks see how the site will look. What I'm really interested in is the look and feel. Is it easy enough to navigate? How is the style of the site (text, colors, arrangement, etc)? Does it work ok with your favorite browser?

I'd appreciate any time you might devote to this. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I just threw this together and want to get it right before I get too far and have to redo tons of pages. Let me know what you really think.

Thanks again.

http://mark-johnson-zxxi.squarespace.com/