I'm leaving soon for a 7 day cruise and some outings in Alaska and have a pretty good idea what I want to take, but would welcome some input. For context, I usually carry a ridiculous amount of kit and have only ever regretted leaving things at home. However, I need to carry all this onto a few planes in a Lowepro Trekker 400 and a Lightware z600. I want to cover wildlife, landscapes, night photography, architectural type shots of the boat and buildings in towns. Planned items and rationale:

1. 1Dx and 5DMKIII w battery grip - I think I will want two bodies for flexibility when photographing bears - one w longer tele, one w shorter, plus the 5DMKIII will be better for landscapes, while the 1Dx might be best at night on the boat and in case it rains - good for BIF action too.
2. Definitely coming = 600 II, 300 2.8 II, 70-200 2.8 II, 24 TS II, 16-35 II, 1.4X and 2X III teles, 25 mm extension tube. While the 24 TS may overlap in focal length w the 16-35, I know I will want the perspective control on the boat and the IQ for some landscapes (when I am not rushed). On the other hand, the 16-35 gives me a reasonable quality IQ and ease of use for walking around. I debated the 300 II, since the 70-200 + 1.4X is decent quality IQ, but I love this lens and plan to have it on the 1Dx for handheld bear shots while the 5DMKIII and 600 are on a RRS gimbal above a Gitzo tripod.
3. Not coming (I think) = 100 2.8 Macro, 135 2.0, 200 f2, 85 1.2. Of these, I am most torn over not taking the 85 b/c I would use it for portraits and night shots on the boat.

Thoughts? Leave the 300, take the 85? Make do with one body - which one? Hire a porter?