<p class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial;"]I have been helped before by you kind folk and I looking once again.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Clarity, I&rsquo;m having issues with portrait clarity.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I find that a lot of my portrait shots need to be touched up dramatically in DPP to get them clear, they seem to have a blur about them.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] I have tried different aperture settings and shutter speeds, shoot with a tripod and shutter release but I still think they should be better.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] The most common settings I use with my 50D are, lens 55-200 lens set around the 80-100mm range, AF &amp; IS on, Manfrotto tripod, 430EXii flash (not always used), shutter at 1/250, aperture ranging from F2.8 to F8.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Do I need to go to a faster shutter speed to stop what looks like model movement blur? Buy an L series lens (not zoom) <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"]When I do still life I don&rsquo;t seem to get the issues, as I said it looks the model has moved ever so slightly to create this blur, but it happens to regularly.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Any help would be greatly appreciated.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] Thankyou all so m[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/G104-thumb.JPG[/img]uch
<p class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-family: Arial;"]
<p class="MsoNormal"][img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.26.38/G107-thumb.JPG[/img]
<p class="MsoNormal"]<span style="font-family: Arial;"]