Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist View Post
Yes, if I really need wireless for both, I could get the CyberSync setup. The PocketWizard transmitter/transceiver don't accept an input, so there's no way to connect them to the PC terminal. Likewise, while the PWs have hotshoes on bottom and top, and will pass through with a master flash and allow those settings to be transmitted via PW radio, that setup does not work to trigger via both PW radio (for a monolight) and Canon RT flash. I hoped it would, but no joy.
I'm reading between the lines a bit here - are you saying the PW "filters" the data stream such that the PW-mounted flash is incapable of serving as a master, only as an "individual contributor" flash? I'm curious, as I've done the "stack the Profoto Air remote atop a PW Mini atop a camera" hack before (to trigger key/fill Profoto D1 Airs, plus PW-ed 580EX II hair/background lights), and I'm contemplating doing the "PW Mini/Flex atop the camera to trigger a remote Flex, which in turn triggers the Profoto Air remote to trigger my D1 Airs" so that I can use multiple cameras without buying multiple Profoto Air Remotes yet.