Hello everyone, some days ago i asked a few things about my thoughts on buying a new APS-C camera.

I readed a lot of articles on 60D and on 70D.

Let's start for the actual big difference (at least, in Italy): the price

The 70D is going around 850-900 euros (only body)
The 60D is going around 575-625 euros (only body)

Then, i'm not really interested in videos... i mean, maybe little on and just for fun purposes.

I'm interested on buying a good general purpose camera that will be ok for an enthusiast amateur, and i noticed that the 70D has many interesting features.

Touch screen "focus" could be good in some situation (some artistic or "aerobic" poses ) and the reviews seems to put the 70D CMOS AF technology in a very good way used with touch screen.

Second, many AF point that suite the 70D for a better wildlife\sport shooting condition than the 60D.

I'm not really interested on the MP difference.

What are my doubts?

I readed really a lot of topics about the 70D AF problems using it with "non canon" lens, or very fast apertures (< f/2.8), mainly using it with autofocus on distant subjects.

What do you think about it? Do you have some opinions, experiences, ideas about that?

I really prefer to take the cheaper and pretty good 60D without thinking about some of those problems that encountering an unlucky model of the 70D.

Second, what do you think about the differences between those 2 cameras?

Thank you for your opinion