I am in Lightroom and Photoshop for PP, depending on what is needed. Most PP is Lightroom, but some stuff can only be done in Photoshop.
Lightroom has no soft proofing though, which is a problem for me.

I did find the website I used for color calibration but it is a Belgian website and all of it is in Flemish. It's not a problem for me because I am Dutch myself (the upper half of Belgium also speaks a language similar to Dutch called Flemish: they are very much alike). It would mean I would have to translate it all to English, which is going to take me some time.

Another good idea is to read 'Color Management For Dummies'. It's a lot of info for a dummies book, but the principle of a good workflow is in there. Although they do teach you HOW it works as well, rather than just tell you WHAT to do to make a color managed workflow, so you're gonna have to read through some more info than you think, but it's a good thing to know the mechanics behind it as well.

I dont have much time but I will try and translate it over the weekend. But I am not making any promises because I am very busy.

Meanwhile, users who have a properly calibrated monitor, can have a look at this tutorial (make sure you skip the sales picth in the beginning, the video is free to watch online) http://www.thedigitalphotographyconnection.com/LFDP_player.php?ID=111